These event rules, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, apply to any person who is at the event.
You must wear your wristband at all times.
The event opens at 12 pm on Friday, we must vacate the field by 12 pm on Sunday.
No Festival goers, including campers, will be admitted to the festival arena before these times.
Smoking is not permitted inside or near buildings, marquees or individual tents at any time.
Camping is only permitted in the designated areas within the campsite.
Electrical hook up for Caravans/Campervans is available.
Drinking water is available in the field and pot cleaning area available.
Crowd surfing, moshing, crowd circles and throwing objects are dangerous and can cause serious injury. This behaviour is not permitted, and we reserve the right to remove offenders from the event. Sliding in mud can cause serious illness. Please respect the residents when travelling to and from the event and keep noise to a minimum as you leave the site.
ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE EVENT.
Dogs are welcome at the event as long as they are kept on a lead at all times and any mess is picked up and placed in a bin in a bag. Any dog owners caught not picking up after their animals may be removed from the Event.
No trading without the consent of Management in the festival, car park or camping areas. Anyone found doing so will have their goods confiscated and they will be removed from the Event.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission to the event.
Management does not accept responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for loss of property or damage to persons or property.
Campers should not leave valuables in the campsite, keep valuables on their person at all times.
If you require medical treatment on-site, the Management and/or our treatment providers (on behalf of the Management) may keep a record of your personal details, any accident suffered and treatment provided to you.
Failure to follow any of the event rules and/or Terms and Conditions or behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will result in you being removed from the event without refund.
Management may prosecute anyone found to be breaking the law.
There is a lot of livestock nearby that can be endangered by litter blowing into their areas. Please bear in mind their welfare when disposing of litter. If you are caught deliberately littering the festival, you may be removed from the site.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian over 25. If a child under 18 is in your care and caught drinking alcohol, you and the child will be removed from the Event.
Children must not be left in any of the festival areas alone at any time.
You, your vehicle and/or possessions may be searched before entering and during the event. If illegal substances are found, you may be prosecuted.
Management, at its discretion, may confiscate any item that is deemed illegal or unsuitable. This includes, without limitation, illegal or intoxicating substances including but not limited to; “legal/herbal” highs, fireworks, sparklers, Chinese sky lanterns or any flame, smoke or gas devices, portable laser equipment, laser pens, air horns, spray cans or any item that can be considered a weapon. Any person in possession of such articles may be refused or removed from the event.
Please do not bring your own large music systems to either the event or the campsite.
Camping stoves will be permitted for use in the campsite only but must be put on raised platforms, however, management reserves the right to confiscate these if used irresponsibly.
Disposable BBQs give off harmful Carbon Monoxide during and after use – do not take them inside your tent.
Campfires are strictly forbidden and you will be removed from site.
Terms and Conditions
- This ticket cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain.
- Visitors will not be allowed admission to this show without a valid ticket.
- For the safety of visitors to the show, the organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasion conduct security searches.
- Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- The organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
- The organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the show.
- Visitors may be filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during the show.
- The sale of any articles in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden except with the written permission of the organisers, and the organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- No refunds will be given for any reason.
- No fire pits
- No Campfires
- No weapons including air rifles