These Rules, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, apply to any person who is at the Event.
No standing on tables or chairs, you will be asked to leave if you break this rule.
You must wear your wristband at all times.
The event opens at 7 pm on Saturday 23rd September, we must vacate the property by 11pm.
No ticket holders will be admitted to the event before these times.
Smoking is not permitted inside or near buildings at any time.
Crowd surfing, moshing, crowd circles and throwing objects are dangerous and can cause serious injury. This behaviour is not permitted and we reserve the right to remove offenders from the Event. Sliding in mud can cause serious illness. Please respect the local residents when travelling to and from the Event and keep noise to a minimum as you leave the site.
ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE EVENT.
Management reserve the right to refuse admission to the Event.
Management does not accept responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for loss of property or damage to persons or property.
If you require medical treatment on-site, the Management and/or our treatment providers (on behalf of the Management) may keep a record of your personal details, any accident suffered and treatment provided to you.
Failure to follow any of the event Rules and/or Terms and Conditions or behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will result in you being removed from the Event without refund.
Management may prosecute anyone found to be breaking the law.
Terms and Conditions
- This ticket cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain.
- Visitors will not be allowed admission to this show without a valid ticket.
- For the safety of visitors to the show, the organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
- Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- The organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
- The organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the show.
- Visitors may be filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during the show.
- The sale of any articles in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden except with the written permission of the organisers, and the organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- No refunds will be given for any reason.